The Siva Yoga Online Teacher Training is an evolution of my 10 years of teaching the Siva Yoga 10 Weekend Module 200 Hour Training. Over 370 students have graduated from this program and are teaching around the world. This Online Course is divided into 8 Modules, each one building on the other. There are 2 additional modules at the end of the course. Extra 1 is to implement a program for taking this information off the mat and into your daily life. Extra 2 is an added extra on more of the Ancient traditional aspects of Yoga for those interested in this. So for maximum benefits of this course please do not skip around and follow the order.
Yoga is 99% practice and 1% theory. Yoga is learned through practice. If you want to be a great teacher you must have a regular practice and start teaching to anyone wanting to learn yoga. We provide you a simple yet powerful understanding of yoga and a sequencing system that will assure your students a great class and yoga experience. If you follow this idea of practicing your yoga, you will have the personal transformation you are looking for.
Each module will include these components:
1. An outline of the module.
2. Information on the subject of yoga. An audio/video component with the information.
3. Practical assignments for you to do over a weeks time. This will include you to journal and to practice yoga.
4. Practicum: You practicing teaching yoga to family or friends. Follow along the "scripts" I have given you.
5. A video of a 15 minute class. This gives you a template of a 15 minute class and also a 15 min class for a home practice.
6. You can download all the contents to make up your personalized Manual.
THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR YOU IF....
1. You are not self motivated.
2. Feel busy work equals value for your teacher training course.
3. Need a quiz or test all the time to show me you can regurgitate facts.
4. Expect personal transformation and the ability to teach yoga without doing and teaching yoga throughout your course.
5. Feel that unless you can perform Cirque du Soleil - gymnastic yoga poses, you are not qualified to study and teach yoga.
The requirements are for you to be present for each lecture. All lectures will be short and require you to be present for around 20 minutes time. Have an open mind, an open heart. Be excited and open to learning yoga. Enjoy the ride. Feel free to repeat sections over again.This course is a Manual For Optimum Living. Even after 12 years of teaching yoga I still need to remind myself of the basic teachings I share here in this course.
Adrian Tartler, DC, ERYT 200
Adrian Tartler has been teaching yoga since 2007 when he opened up Siva Yoga. In those 12 years since he has offered 30 - 200 Hour Teacher Trainings, and graduated over 350 students as teachers teaching all around the world. He has a love for sharing yoga as a tool for personal transformation and his goal is to train 1500 new teachers to share yoga out in their communities.
He started a program called YogaMilitary, focusing on offering teacher training programs for the military community.
He has been a practicing chiropractor since 1990.
He is married to his wife Whitney, and together they have three children.